What do you want to prototype? We can help with that. Quickly and affordably.
Once we have a CAD file, we can make a prototype that meets your needs: visual prototype, functional fit, actual working part, renderings, 3D printing capabilities, laser scanning, a full CNC/Manual machine shop, experienced model makers and a paint shop.
Tell us about your idea and needs with the form above, and we’ll contact you about the next steps soon.
Peerless Pattern Works excels at these prototyping processes:
- Visual mock-up
- Great for demonstrations in sales and marketing. Not a functioning part.
- Function fit models
- Will the part fit and perform its function? These prototypes will help you find out. Note, function fit models aren’t meant for actual use.
- Actual working parts
- A complete working part that will perform as intended.
- We can render your existing part, simple sketch, or drawing as a working CAD model.
- We use three different modeling programs:
- Solid Works
- Rapid Form
- Low production runs:
- We can produce your prototype parts or low-volume production here.